Monday, June 15, 2009

What's New

Wow, it's been almost two weeks since I last posted. Where did the time go?
Well, part of it was lost to being sick. Brielle and I both had colds that have lingered from the fifth through pretty much now. She and I were both out three days last week, so it took a little time to get back into the swing of work, baby management, etc.
Her grandparents are coming to visit soon and we can't wait-- they love seeing her so much, it's just a blast having them come to town. We're looking forward to other visitors as well, so if you see this, come on down!
Anyway, not a lot else to say right now. I need to catch up on some comic books-- for the first time in ages, there are books from two weeks ago that I haven't read yet-- as well as some fiction for SFRevu, so you could say my reading time is packed.
Still, I hope to get some words up here on the blog before too much longer. Thanks for reading!

No comments: