Thursday, August 30, 2007

Some new stuff (finally!)

Hey everyone,
It's been a crazy few weeks. Two weeks ago, as of my birthday-week, I/we have:

  • gone to a Weird Al Yankovic concert (the guy rocks!!),
  • attended a WSFA meeting,
  • took a trip to New Jersey for my sister's 40th birthday,
  • interviewed for a job at NIJ (that I didn't get--big deal).

And Kat took a trip to NYC that involved:

  • an early morning jog from our condo to Van Dorn Metro (it's about a mile away)
  • nightmare difficulties getting home on Sunday (she ended up traveling 7.5 hours, I was traveling for about four)

All in all, it's been a rough couple weeks.

And I know I owe you pictures of the kittens. We do have some real neat ones but are still stuck on the names. Janet and Chrissy may well end up being their names, who knows.

In the meantime, visit Bugles Planet Daily and keep on reading!

No comments: