Monday, July 21, 2008

Last Week's Comics and This Week's Comics

Gotta say, friends, last week was lame for me. I bought all of three titles: ULTIMATE FANTASTIC FOUR #56, FINAL CRISIS: ROGUES REVENGE #1 and TRINITY #7. I know there were plenty of other worthwhile books on sale, but heck, I'm only one guy and I gotta tighten the belt when it comes to books.

As for this week:

  • AMBUSH BUG YEAR NONE #1 (OF 6)
  • AVENGERS INITIATIVE #15 SI
  • BLACK SUMMER #7
  • GREEN LANTERN CORPS #26
  • JUSTICE LEAGUE OF AMERICA #23
  • NUMBER OF THE BEAST #8 (OF 8)
  • SUPERMAN #678
  • TRINITY #8
  • ULTIMATE X-MEN #96
  • UNCANNY X-MEN #500
  • WAR HEROES #1
  • X-MEN #214

Kind of interested to see where NUMBER OF THE BEAST will leave off-- sounds as if the WildStorm universe is going to be well and truly thrashed by armies of returned posthumans, giving our heroes something to do besides chase bank robbers and stray Daemonites.

Also figuring that the GL Corps will start setting up for the Red Lanterns story real soon.

This week is Comic-Con, folks, and I'm darned unhappy I won't be there. Kat and I had an absolute blast last year and wish we could make it in '09, but odds are good we won't be able to do it... for reasons I'll cover real soon.

later!

No comments: