Monday, August 4, 2008

This Week's Comics

Hey folks,
What am I buying this week? Let's see...

  • AUTHORITY #1
  • BOYS #21
  • DETECTIVE COMICS #847 RIP
  • FINAL CRISIS #3 (OF 7)
  • FX #6 (OF 6)
  • HULK #5
  • STAR TREK ASSIGNMENT EARTH #4
  • TRINITY #10
  • ULTIMATE ORIGINS #3 (OF 5)

Not much on the list is really blowing me away as "must read" material, I'll be honest. FINAL CRISIS probably comes closest, though TRINITY has been more fun than I expected and BOYS is enjoyable in a darkly perverse way.

Is DETECTIVE still "Heart of Hush"? If so... I'll pass. I don't care enough about Batman's twisted childhood friend to follow the story with my $2.99.

Looks like this is the (temporary?) end of FX-- it's been fun and has a very retro/Silver Age feel to it, so I hope it'll be back.

No comments: