Friday, October 17, 2008

Grading the Comics: Week of October 22

Hey gang!
Let's see what I have to look forward to this week...

  • FINAL CRISIS #4 (OF 7) - kind of weird that FC and SI are shipping on the same week, isn't it?
  • FINAL CRISIS SUBMIT #1 - guess this could be more of the Anti-Life mob...?
  • HULK #7 - more Rulk?
  • RUNAWAYS 3 #3 - okay, this is really Kat's book
  • SECRET INVASION #7 (OF 8) SI - see FC4 above
  • SUPERMAN NEW KRYPTON SPECIAL #1 - is this a "very special" issue of Superman? will we see a message, like "don't sunbathe too long, Kryptonians!"?
  • TRINITY #21 - Earth kind of sucks without the Big Three around
  • ULTIMATE SPIDER-MAN #127 - after bonding with the Venom symbiote, I'm guessing Peter Parker is ready to kick back and relax. I'm probably wrong.
  • WILDCATS #4 - oddly, I'm enjoying Wildcats more now than I have in a long time.
  • X-MEN LEGACY #217 - yay, Mike! Go team go!

And on Wednesday, we'll see if my snark is borne out.

Hasta la bye-bye!
Drew

No comments: