Monday, March 17, 2008

What I've Been Reading: A Recap

Hey folks!
Just to catch up, I've been reading advanced reading copies (ARCs) like a fiend lately. A couple of posts back, I gave an idea of what I'm reading-- so...

Finished THE EDGE OF REASON last week and have written up a draft of the review. Very positive overall, but maybe not a book for the religious-minded...

Am now reading A KISS BEFORE THE APOCALYPSE by Tom Sniegoski (a real nice guy and one heck of a writer), after having wrapped up THE LOST ONES by Tom's frequent co-writer Chris Golden on Saturday. Also have to finish rewrites on my draft review of VICIOUS CIRCLE by Mike Carey; if you haven't read THE DEVIL YOU KNOW, go find it and read it now. If you like HELLBLAZER, you'll love Felix Castor.

Aside from that, there's a few things here and there I want to wrap up for SFRevu's April issue. We'll see how much I get done, but I'm on the hook for about eight or nine reviews-- not to mention all the new stuff I *want* to read! Sheesh-- seems like my hobby has become my life.

No comments: