Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Grading the Comics- December 17, 2008

All righty, what's on the menu for today?

  • AVENGERS: THE INITIATIVE #19 - hm... you're in the Avengers' own training camp and learned the guy in charge was a Skrull. I know it'd undermine my confidence in a federally-funded superhero career.
  • DARK REIGN: NEW NATION- Gotta say, I like the "Illuminaughty" nickname that's been kicked around.
  • STORMWATCH PHD #17- Random thought: having an orbital station sure makes for a gloomy spot to watch the end of the world, doesn't it?
  • SUPERGIRL #36-NK
  • TERRA #4- end of the mini
  • TRINITY #29-
  • ULTIMATE FANTASTIC FOUR #59- I'm betting Johnny Storm isn't really dead.
  • WALKING DEAD #56- wonder how much longer Rick's gonna last. Any bets? I'm thinking a year, tops.
  • X-MEN LEGACY #219- Professor X sits down with Juggernaut for a little brotherly heart to heart

Reviews to come...

No comments: