Monday, December 8, 2008

What's On Deck for This Week?

What am I planning to read this week? Well... let's find out. (With comments!)

  • ACTION COMICS #872 NEW KRYPTON - SEE lots and lots of Kryptonians on Earth! SEE Superman try to mediate the differences between his native and his adopted people! SEE if I stay with this book after Johns and Frank move on.
  • BOOSTER GOLD #15
  • CAPTAIN BRITAIN AND MI 13 #8
  • FINAL CRISIS #5 (OF 7) - sure hope something happens after all this waiting.
  • FINAL CRISIS REVELATIONS #4 (OF 5) - I'm liking the Spectre enough to keep this rolling.
  • GEN13 #25 - ...
  • GREEN LANTERN CORPS #31 - looks like Kyle vs Kryb for all the marbles (or infants, or whatever)
  • JUSTICE LEAGUE OF AMERICA #27 - the Milestone-verse comes to the DCU at last!
  • SECRET INVASION DARK REIGN - gotta see what they do, coming out of SI. Has lots of potential.
  • TITANS #8 - at least we're done with Trigon's version of "My Three Sons"...
  • TRINITY #28 - you may be surprised that I'm hanging in with this title but I have faith in Kurt Busiek and Fabian Nicieza. The story may be slow now but I figure it'll pick up speed until it's a runaway train this spring. Gotta hope, right?

See ya Wednesday!

No comments: