Read up on my stuff for this week and... let's get to it.
- Booster Gold #5- Can you really change history? Booster gets a hard lesson in what's immutable and what isn't when he's called on to save Batgirl (Barbara Gordon) from being paralyzed by the Joker. A
- Boys #13- Wee Hughie, last man standing? Continuing their adventure in Moscow, the picture starts to come into focus... and that last splash page is a riot. B+
- Countdown to Final Crisis #20- Jimmy Olsen returns as Turtle Boy, Mary Marvel loses a friend, Pied Piper is talking to himself (sort of) and Brother Eye relocates. Meh. C+
- Gen 13 #15- the kids are scattered and finding new lives for themselves in NYC... so why isn't Caitlin happy? Interesting. B+
- Green Lantern #25- a blowout ending to the Sinestro Corps War, this had a payoff better than any other crossover of recent times. Geoff Johns and Ivan Reis did it right and earn the highest grade of the week (heck, probably of the season). A+
- Green Lantern Corps #19- epilogue to the Sinestro Corps War, not sure it really advanced the story much but has a few nice bits and pieces. B
- Salvation Run #2- Psimon attempts to organize the castaways into a functional unit and gets Jokerized for his trouble, then Lex Luthor shows up to do the job right--as well as give these demoralized villains a goal: return to Earth for revenge! Fun but ultimately, wouldn't we see them come back eventually anyway? B
- StormWatch Armageddon #1- John Doran's up for a future jaunt this time around, courtesy of Void. The future is a mess, folks. Interesting stuff, and a very interesting comparison of Jackson King with a bygone supervillain. B+
- Ultimate Iron Man II #1- Orson Scott Card takes young Tony and Jim Rhodes off on a new adventure, this time putting the "robot" built by Stark Enterprises through its paces in a real-world setting. Doesn't get more real world than this... and Obadiah Stane's just causing more trouble with the proto-Mole Man on his side. Good story, good art. B
- Walking Dead #45- um, okay, I read it real fast but want to go back and read it again. There's something going on and I want to be sure I got it.
- Wonder Woman #15- started reading it but haven't finished yet.
Okay, so I didn't read EVERYTHING... look for me to post an update where I talk about Wonder Woman and Walking Dead.
No D's this week and only one C... not bad!