Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Review Mania Coming!

I have a TON of reviews to get written by tomorrow-- SFRevu's February issue goes live on Friday and I have a lot of stuff to do between now and then.

Such as reviews for:
MAGIC OF TWILIGHT by SL Farrell;
RUSH OF WINGS by Adrian Phoenix;
LAST DAYS OF KRYPTON by Kevin Anderson;
SMALL FAVOR by Jim Butcher (not out till April, but we want to be early);
DARK WRAITH OF SHANNARA by Terry Brooks et al (another April release but a very fast read--graphic novel sequel to Wishsong of Shannara);
STAR WARS: DARTH BANE-RULE OF TWO by Drew Karpeshyn (like that first name!);
and a few more I can't recall off the top of my head.

Plus an interview we did in November with Jane Yolen, who's probably wondering why it hasn't run by now.

In short, I have a lot of writing to do. Ah, the adventurous life of a sci fi reviewer...

No comments: